Upper 7 stories: Cold-formed steel walls, C-joist floors and flat CFS roof trusses.
• 127,546 sq. ft. total; 114,000 sq. ft. CFS • First floor and lower level precast concrete post-and-beam framing with podium slabs
• X-braced CFS shear walls and precast concrete stair and elevator shear walls transfer through the podium level diaphragm into pre-cast concrete shear walls
Cold-Formed Steel Trusses
• Spans up to 44 ft. 3 in.; supported
by CFS stud walls at 16 in. o.c.
• Built-in fall-arrest anchors
Cold-formed Steel Floor Joists
Prefabricated off-site. Spans up to 26 ft.
• 12 in. by 54 mil to 97 mil C-joists (2 in. flange) at 16 in. o.c.; 8 in. by 54 mil used in corridors
• End track used frequently to eliminate load-bearing headers
• Fall-arrest anchors built into terrace joists
• 670 total panels, 111 per floor
Cold-Formed Steel Walls
Prefabricated off-site. All studs aligned from floor to floor.
• Bearing cases: 6 in. by 97 mil to 43 mil C-studs (1-5/8 in. to 3 in. flanges) at 16 in. o.c.
• Parapets designed for fall-arrest loading
• Stud panels compressed for tight seating in top and bottom track
• 1,106 total panels, 158 per floor